6.09.2014

Card Sketch Monday

Here is today's card sketch at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.


When I saw the sketch I was inspired to use ribbon for the banners. I used our fabulous new In Color ribbon, folded it in half, snipped on the diagonal, and there were my banners!


I used the Petite Petals, Papillion Potpourri, and Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets. The colors featured are Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Pink Pirouette, and Bermuda Bay.

Remember, you can play along with us at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration and share your own project inspired by our card sketch.

7 comments:

  1. I love that you used your ribbon for the banners! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love how you used the ribbon for your banners! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so striking. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ribbon! It is one of my favorite new items in the catalog and it looks great when cut for the banners.

    ReplyDelete