6.13.2014

Friday Favorites

Project Life is my favorite new item in the 2014-2015 Annual Catalog. I am working on Project Life pages, but I love using the PL cards on my cards as well!


For this card, I used a Pacific Point base, and a Melon Mambo layer. I used Pacific Point to stamp the Oh Happy Day from Starburst Sayings directly onto one of the cards from the Everyday Adventure Project Life pack. I finished it off by wrapping a length of Silver 1/8" Ribbon around the PL card. 

Today is an "oh, happy day!" It's my husband and my five year anniversary and I'm flying home from Denver and will get to see him for the first time in a week!

Now back to the important stuff. Here is a shot of the Everyday Adventure pack.


Please visit Stylin' Stampin INKspiration for more Friday Favorites out of the new catalog!

No comments:

Post a Comment