6.03.2014

Father's Day


We are sharing Father's Day cards with you today at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration so that you have plenty of time to get inspired to make your own Father's Day cards and gifts.

I had used the Hardwood stamp on my dad's birthday card, so I didn't want to use it again. Since the new Stampin' Up! catalog just went live yesterday; I didn't have any new Designer Series Paper to play with. Therefore, I was kind of stuck for what to use as a background. So I turned to an unlikely source: my box of Project Life cards. I found one of the larger cards that would be perfect. Since the larger cards are 4" x 6", I just had to trim it down a little bit.


I used the new Metro Type Alphabet set and my Stamp-a-majig for the D-A-D. I thought the greeting from Starburst Sayings cut with the Starburst framelits would make a good ribbon, so I cut two pennants out of Crushed Curry with the Banner framelits. Isn't that Lost Lagoon a yummy color? It is one of the 2014-2016 In Colors. Let me just say, that pictures of these new colors, do not do them justice; you really need to see them in person!

Be sure to stop over at Stylin's Stampin' INKspiration for more Father's Day INKspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment