6.24.2014

Summertime

It's officially summertime! That makes me happy because I love my flip flops; yet not as happy because I have to plan my exercise early in the am or late at night because it's HOT!

We are featuring Summer Fun at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration today.


Having a baby seems to be a fun activity, as there have been at least four babies born in the last two weeks among my Facebook friends; with several more on the way. I had to chuckle at myself that I included a clothesline as part of "summer fun," because hanging clothes out on the line was my least favorite chore growing up. (Ok, so it tied with dusting for least favorite.) However, when I think of summer, I think of hanging clothes out to dry.

I needed a baby card to go with a gift for a co-worker. I had recently purchased the Eclectic Paper-Piercing Pack to go with the Star Framelits that I ordered. This Paper-Piercing Pack also coordinates with the Something for Baby stamp set. I have not purchased that stamp set yet, so I decided to use the paper-piercing to make a pattern on the Moonlight DSP pack and the cut it out with my paper snips. Our new Thick Baker's Twine makes the perfect clothesline. Of course you can't hang up laundry (& rubber ducks) without the, oh so yummy, 2014-2016 In Color Clothespins.

As always, you can head over to SSINK to see more summer fun. Let me tell you, there are some YUMMY projects over there today!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute card, love all the new embellishments that really make this card fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Clothes hanging on the line, certainly reminds me of my summer days as a kid!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the little clothes line and cute baby items :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little baby card! I love that onesie so much! Might have to get that!

    ReplyDelete