7.03.2014

Birthday Hour




Today's card features Happy Hour and @SoSocial. I think they pair well together. What do you think?

I knew that I wanted to use Lost Lagoon as one of the colors for this card. I turned to my Color Coach for inspiration and found a great combo on the Lost Lagoon card: Lost Lagoon, Rich Razzleberry, and Pink Pirouette.

Have you figured out how I created my background? I used the Dots from the Dots & Stripes Decorative Masks. They are so much fun! Just grab your mask, ink, and a sponge dauber and go to town! I've used them on other projects you'll see in a couple weeks. *wink*

The Lost Lagoon Glimmer Paper was left over from another project that you'll see in a couple weeks. What did you say? There's no Lost Lagoon glimmer paper in the catalog? You're right! I'll give more detail on my post in on the 17th, but here's a hint: ink refill and Stampin' Spritzer.

You can't have a fun party card with a sequin, right? I added one of the Strawberry Slush star sequins to the @birthdaygirl to finish off the card.

Want more summer birthday inspiration? Head over to SSINKspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment