7.14.2014

July Card Sketch

The July card sketch at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration was inspired by Project Life.


Naturally, I grabbed my Project Life by Stampin' Up! card kits and started browsing for the perfect ones. I was actually looking for one that I could stamp on, or embellish with some stamps and punches. However, when I came across the two cards I used, they were perfect; and I was set.


I was going to dye some ribbon with Tempting Turquoise, but I almost fell asleep last night working on this card; so I left it on the table and headed to bed. When I got up this morning and looked at it, I decided that it didn't need the ribbon afterall. It did need a little embellishment at the top of the You + Me card though. I colored one of the wood hearts with the Medium Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities and flanked it with two Cherry Cobbler buttons from the Regals assortment.

Please play along with us, by linking up your July sketch inspired project at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration!

5 comments:

  1. Girl after my own heart....literally!! :) love the embellishments! blendabilities have quadrupled my embelly stash! Super cute card!!! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the sketch. Love the little added buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card. The "primary" colors really caught my eye. And you are right, the heart and buttons are the perfect embellishment. No ribbon is needed. :)

    ReplyDelete