7.29.2014

Happy Birthday Order

My husband's grandma needed some more birthday cards last week. She loves all the comments she gets about the handmade cards she sends, especially when they look at the back and see that my last name is the same as hers.

This is what I made for her for this order.


The card base is Whisper White. I created a background using tone-on-tone stamping with the flower from Peace, Love, & Cupcakes and So Saffron ink and cardstock.

I colored the 1/4" Whisper White Cotton Ribbon with the Old Olive Blendabilities. (See last Tuesday's post for more things you can color with Blendabilities.)

The flowers from Petite Petals are stamped in Rich Razzleberry on Whisper White cardstock. I then punched them out with the coordinating Petite Petals Punch.

I added the Happy Birthday from Bloom with Hope, which is a hostess exclusive stamp set. The inside is stamped with "Every year knowing you is a very good year," which also comes from the same stamp set.

This card is very easy to mass produce. I suggest going and making a few now; or maybe "pin" it for later!

No comments:

Post a Comment