7.21.2014

July Layout Sketch

Where has the summer gone? It seems like last week I was posting the June Layout Sketch! This is our layout challenge for July at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration:


Are you sitting down? You might still fall out of your chair. I didn't use My Digital Studio for this layout!


I recently took advantage of the July Stampin' Up! special, which is Buy 3 Designer Series Paper packs, Get 1 FREE! This paper is from the Lullaby pack. Isn't it great that it can be used for things not related to babies as well?

My favorite part of this page? The ribbon. This ribbon is the 5/8" Vanilla Satin Ribbon. It's not Vanilla anymore because I colored it with the Darker Coastal Cabana Blendabilities. It is so pretty in person! In fact, stop back in tomorrow, when my featured Design Team post at SSINK will detail all of the different embellishments that you can color with these markers!

As with all of our challenges, we would love to have to play along. Link up at SSINK.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun page, I love all the colors and your coloring of the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete