7.18.2014

Convention Display Board Day 2

Welcome to Day 2 of my featured cards that I made for the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Design Team display board at Stampin' Up!'s annual convention. You can see my first two cards on yesterday's post. As I mentioned there, Groovy Love was my featured stamp set.



This was the third card I made, and I think it was my favorite. (Cards are like kids, it's hard to pick a favorite!) The heart image on this card is my other favorite from the Groovy Love set. I stamped the hearts and the "You & Me" from Perfect Pennants in Blushing Bride ink on Pink Pirouette cardstock and used the Large Scallop Edgelits die on the bottom edge. This was layered on a piece of the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper, this time without dyeing it.

#secretsout and #truelove are from the @SoSocial stamp set. Perhaps my favorite element of this card is the background. I created it by sponging Blushing Bride ink on Blushing Bride cardstock using the Hearts & Stars Decorative Masks. Such a quick, easy, and adorable background!


The last card I made features some of the new 2014-2016 In Colors, as well as a Project Life card. The card base is Mossy Meadow, the Blackberry Bliss DSP is from the Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack and the banners are punched from Tangelo Twist cardsock.

The "you" image is from Work of Art. "ME" was created using the Metro Type Alphabet. The "& Heart" was the last of the four heart images in Groovy Love.

I hope you have enjoyed what I created to share with fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators at Create.Inspire.Share 2014. Please stop by SSINK today to check out the other designer's creations as well.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute cards. I NEED this stamp set!!!!!

    ReplyDelete