7.23.2014

Girly Birthday

My friend's daughter's birthday was last weekend. She had a Peppa Pig party this year. Here is the cake my friend made for her.


To go along with the purple and pink theme, this is the card I made for her:


Since Michayla is very much a girly girl, I went for as much sparkles as I could! I made her a shaker frame card with glitter and sequins in it. Next to the Happy Birthday, I used the Dazzling Details to add little dots. I also used the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities to color the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. The stars were made with the Decorative Masks by sponging Rich Razzleberry Ink onto Melon Mambo card stock.

I called Michayla on her birthday. When I told her Happy Birthday, she said, "Thank You!" I asked how old she was and she very proudly announced, "THREE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment