7.25.2014

Love For Love Story

It has been YEARS since I have printed pictures; until last weekend. I printed 330 pictures! I still love My Digital Studio, but Project Life has gotten me really excited about Memory Keeping. My newest Project Life by Stampin' Up! Card Collection Kit is Love Story.

A small selection of the cards you get

One of my favorite thing about these Project Life cards is that I can also use them to make cards, which is what my true passion is.


For this card, I took of the the 4" x 6" cards from Love Story and trimmed it down to 4" x 5-1/4". I stamped the Happy Birthday and one of the flower images from Bloom With Hope hostess exclusive stamp set. I colored the flowers with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive Blendabilities. I also lined the banner at the top with the Rich Razzleberry Blendabilities. Then I mounted it on a Wisteria Wonder base and I was done! So easy.

Be inspired with more Friday Favorites at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment